Direction and Parking
- Somafield is located downtown Windsor Ontario, at 552 Pitt Street West- suite 106. Somafield is steps from the Art Gallery of Windsor, Windsor’s International Aquatic centre and the city bus terminal.
- The best parking is had at the parking lot between University Ave and Chatham and Bruce Ave and Janette Ave.
- Sunday the city does not ticket and parking is free at the Riverside Park, a 3-5 minute walk to the clinic.
- All buses that go to the terminal will get you as close to Somafield as you can get.
- If you’re driving, there is Public Parking in the area. There is also parking available in residential zones but do observe time limitations before parking. Sunday is a day where you can park on the street without concern for posted limitations
- Paying for Parking – I will reimburse 2$ per hour booked, if you pay for parking. Take a photo of your parking receipt, with your phone, and it will be reimbursed at the clinic.
- The best parking lot is between Janette and Bruce Avenues and University Avenue and Chatham Street.
- Parking at a RIverside Park’s lots is free, and is a mere 2-5 minute walk to the clinic.
- We are close to Riverside so if the weather is good and you have the opportunity to walk along the river, it’s a very pleasant way to arrive. From Caesars or Wyandotte and Ouellette it is a 15 minute walk, From the Best Western Hotel it is 5 minutes